- The Council has power to provide for members a Code http://cialisfrance24.com of Ethics and make byelaws or rules and regulations for the professional behaviour of members' which shall not be inconsistent with this Constitution.
- The Council may constitute a Disciplanry Committe of Panel to consider or determine any case of alleged indiscipline by any member of the institute.
- Any violation of the Code of Ethics and of the following behaviour shall be considered an act likely to result in indiscipline.
- Disorderly behaviour.
- Infamous conduct in a professional respect.
- Fradulently presenting documents to acquire or upgrade membership of the institute
- Misapproprition, misrepresentation and misapplication of powers and privileges.
- Any other conduct consider incompatible with the status of the profession.